Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DropDownExtender offset since 10201

When upgrading my toolkit dll to the latest version, all my dropdownextenders seem to render with 20 pixels margin to the left side. It's only the "dropdownbox" surrounding the textlabel: the dropdownlist itself is where it should be. Anyone else experiencing this problem? It might have to do something with my CSS, but it worked before. I've already copied the CSS from the example website, that didn't fix it (though it was different from the file I had)

Isn't anyone experiencing these problems? It probably has something to do with relative/absolute positioning or something. I wonder what changed since last release cause I didn't experience these problems before.

Which CSS class handled the dropdown position?

No comments:

Post a Comment