Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dropshadow extender for DIV doesnt resize

Hello! This is my first post and I am new to AJAX . I have a few questions about the dropshadow extender:

1. Does it only work with server-side controls (with runat="server" attribute)?

2. I am trying to fetch XML data from a file using the XMLHttpRequest object and putting the rsult in a div. The div resizes according to the volume of content. However, if I try to extend it using the DropShadow extender, the drop shadow doesn't resize. Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance.

Added later:

Hi,

1. Yes, it can only be used to extend server side controls.

2. Please set TrackPosition to true to make the extender change its size according to the size of its target. You may find this in the sample web site of the AjaxControlToolkit.

Hope this helps.


Thanks Raymond!

I know how to make it work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment