Monday, March 26, 2012

DropShadowExtender with a Repeater

Hello all

Anyone know how I make this work.

I am trying to useDropShadowExtender with a Repeater.

I have tried.

When I have my DropShadowExtender code outside of my Repeater the DropShadowExtender can not find my panel.

When I put DropShadowExtender in the Repeater I get duplcate use of id error.

When use a DataBinder in the ID for the DropShadowExtender I getAtlasControlToolkit.DropShadowProperties does not have a DataBinding event.

You probably don't need an ID field in your DropShadowProperties declaration. If you've got one in there, just remove it, that should resolve the duplicate ID issue.

For the second issue, ASP.NET generally doesn't let you databind to non-control items, such as the DropShadowProperties class. You'll have to do this databinding in your DataBound event for the repeater. See an example of this at:

http://forums.asp.net/thread/1281071.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment