Monday, March 26, 2012

Dynamic Accordion works perfect in Firefox, but not in Internet Explorer

Hi people,

first all, i apologize my language but i not write english very well..

Well,I have an accordion with panels generated in dynamic form, in whicheach headercontainer it contains a set of labels and eachcontaincontainer it has only textbox hidden at load time.

The objective is to load gridview within containercontent according tothe appropriate identifier. When the user makes click onheadercontainer of the panel, calling to an event that is the one incharge to refresh the content of contentcontainer, but the event neverhappens.

Notice that I have created only event to handler, assigned eachlinkbutton to refresh his to contentcontainer with data bound to a gridview.
I have tried of different forms, but no successful one, beingimportant to stand out that if I put linkbutton in contentcontainer ofthe panel, the event works; but if it return to headercontent, theevent lets go off

Notethat the problem only arises in Internet Explorer, not in Firefox. Thislast one works perfect. I've been loosing my hair for two days and I donot have left more ideasSad .. please help me..


anyone, any idea?

Hi anouk,

Could you try this with the Accordion from the latest Toolkit release? We just updated with a major overhaul of the Accordion that fixed a lot of known issues. If that doesn't help, perhaps you could post a simple sample here that I can take a look at to get a better idea of what's going wrong.

Thanks,
Ted


Thanks!! it works!

The 10301 release it works perfectand now I can put the contents in real time in the accordion panel, bythe server event linkbutton.click

Thank you again

No comments:

Post a Comment