Monday, March 26, 2012

DropShadowExtender

Hi,

I am working on an web-solution, where I have a menubar, that consists of an updatePanel, a WebPartZone and some Panels, that represents different menus. It goes something like this:

UPDATEPANEL

WebParZone

Panel 1 = Shop (example)

Panel 2 = Statistics

Panel X = Something

/WebPartZone

/UPDATEPANEL

How can I use a DropShadowExtender on each Panel?

I believe your DropShadowExtender's target control ID should be that of the UpdatePanel...I am not sure if the DropShadowExtender would work with UpdatePanel, i have never tried it.

But, if it does not work, wrap your updatepanel with another asp:panel control and make your dropshadowextender's targetcontrol id to this this dummy wrapper panel..i am sure this would work..

more on DropShadowExtender herehttp://ajax.asp.net/ajaxtoolkit/DropShadow/DropShadow.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment