Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DropDownList Events

Hi There,

I started playing ASP.NET AJAX some months ago as part of a Universiy project. I've recently come back to it and have made most of the changes I think I need to make to use the new ASP.NET AJAX beta (I was previously using the Atlas CTP). However, I have a problem with dwopdownlist event names.

I have a basic application that has a drop down list and a repeater. The dropdownlist is bound to the one side of a DB relationship and the repeater is bound to the many. All works fine in terms of displaying the controls on the page but I can't get the repeater control list to change based on the valyue selected in the dropdown list. The last few lines of code within <asp:updatePanel/> are as follows:

<Triggers>

<asp:AsyncPostBackTriggerControlID="DropDownList1"EventName="OnSelectedIndexChange"/></Triggers>

The problem is the EventName attribute not being recognised. I have searched evrywhere for a comprehensive list of Dropdownlist evcent names but I can't find anything. What I have found hasn't worked.

Am I missibg something else or is it simply a case of the dropdownlist event name being incorrect.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards

Mike

i was the same question with you before.

try using EventName = "SelectedIndexChanged"

No comments:

Post a Comment