Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dropdownlist disappears on using Modal PopUP extender

Hi,

I have a strange problem here..I have a page with quite a few controls and on clicking a button I am having a panel "popped up" using the Ajax Modal popup extender. This popup has a dropdownlist and is being rendered fine. The problem is that there is another dropdown list( not on the pop up) which disappears right when the popup extender is called. This control is visible in the Source of the page but not rendered until there is a postback on the screen. Can anyone tell me if they have faced such a problem before? If so, any possible work arounds?

Can you please post the code? Or can you provide a demo?

Without code it is unable to determined.

I think we should provide as much as possible information when we ask for answers, do you think so?

Please provide more information the next time,thanks.


was this ever resolved? I have a same problem my dropdowns on the page disappear when popup extender is show and then hidden.


Usually the dropdown comes up always on top thats why the ControlToolKit team sets it invisible when showing the Modal Popup and it gets visible when the hide() method is executed, is there any chance the hide is not called?

No comments:

Post a Comment