Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DropDownExtender!

The Toolkit Example is quite simple, my scenario is I have a DropDownList which is binded to a data source! How can I add the triggers for 50+ ListItems of my DropDown?

<Triggers><asp:AsyncPostBackTriggerControlID="Option1"EventName="Click"/>

<asp:AsyncPostBackTriggerControlID="Option2"EventName="Click"/>

</Triggers>

I want to basically navigate the dropdownlist using my arrow keys on the keyboard and I have an imagePanel whose Image changes depending upon what item selection on the dropDownlist, right now if I click on the DropDownList I am able to update the ImagePanel, but I want to do this using the arrow keys...

Youre not going to be able to do this in any easy way. It is possible but if you want to make it happen you have to pump out a heap of javascript. If you still want to let me know and Ill try and point you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment