Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dropdown lists and modal popup

add <base = target="_self"> to the ascx control you are using in the modal popup...
Its not an ascx control,just a panel which I am using as modal popup.and this panel has 2 dropdownlists.
Maybe check out Ted's auto-display work and see if maybe you can use that to show the ModalPopup again after the auto-postback:http://forums.asp.net/thread/1386346.aspx
what I have done is on selectindex change event of dropdown,called theclickevent of the button(clicking on which modal pops up in thefirst place).Its working! I wonder if there is anything wrong with thisway.

I have the same problem, but with a textbox, my popup appears when user enter in the texbox, the panel contains two buttons but I need to close the popup only when the user press one button.

How can I make popup remain visible during a postback?

Gian MAria.


Hi Gian,

The only way to keepModalPopup visible across postbacks is by usingUpdatePanel. If you search the forums you'll find lots of people posting about using the two together.

Thanks,
Ted

O, thank you very much

Gian Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment